Are you energised by our mission to protect and care for vulnerable children and teenagers? We would love to hear from you!
- Admin Assistant (1 vacancy)
“Yayasan Chow Kit works to alleviate problems associated with urban poverty by addressing the needs of disadvantaged inner city children. We aim to give these children a positive future by building their confidence and giving them the skills to become productive members of society. The staffs of Yayasan Chow Kit are committed to helping children reach their full potential, according to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, the Child Act and the Child Protection Policy”.
Due to the fast growing and rapid expansion of our organization, we are looking for suitably qualified person to fill the vacancy in our organization immediately.
- To assist the Centre Manager in handling the full administrative duties of the Centre.
- To handle maintenance of general office equipment and environment, handling purchase and distribution of office supplies such as stationeries.
- To handle petty cash for the centre
- Assists with the preparation and organizing driver schedules.
- Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries from staff, clients, corporate/government agencies and general public.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or other related field
- Exceptional knowledge of office administration and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Have good IT skills – MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Possess good writing and speaking skills in BM and English.
- Preferably Malay female candidate
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.